Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shit Stacey King Says: April 25, 2012 Bulls at Pacers


Every Bulls Game, Stacey King yells a bunch of things
 about a bunch of things and I write them down here.




"Catch phrase!"





  • "He was late getting over there, but he was early for that jumper right in his face" - Korver jump shot over Dahntay Jones
  • "Elementary, my dear Watson." - C.J. Watson jump shot
  • "Get the pistols poppin'. There he is." - Noah made a jump shot
  • "Oh, Luol Deng-gerous." - Luol Deng jumper
  • "Oh, he's passing out tickets to the Booze Cruise." - Boozer jumper
  • "Woahhh, watch yo headdd." - Taj Gibson dunk
  • "Reservations for 3. Kyle Kover." - Korver 3 pointer
  • "Reservations for 3. Your table is ready, Mr. Korver." - Korver 3 pointer
  • "Million dollar move, 10 cent shot." Jeff Pendergraph misses a shot
  • "Oh my goodness. I thought that was the Good Humor man. I thought he was selling ice cream. What the? WHAT THE? C'mon, Ricardo Tubbs. What is this? Miami Vice? Can you wear white right now? Oh my goodness. He thinks he's in South Beach. Baby this is Indiana." - Danny Granger was wearing a white suit and Stacey found it absurd
  • "Drive home safely. Beep beep." - Game over

1 comment:

  1. The quote about Danny Granger was easily the funniest thing I've ever heard on a broadcast. The camera was on Granger the entire time and Stacey could not get over it. I wrote the exact quote down on my phone as soon as I heard it. I kept rewinding to make sure it was a direct quote haha. Great catch.

    ReplyDelete