Monday, January 30, 2012
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
- "You're head is too small to do a bobble-head." Stacey with a classic zinger on Neil Funk
- "He forgot to ask someone about Derrick Rose's vertical leap." Rose blocks Paul George's jumper
- "I tell you what, Am-and-sand is like a bull in a china shop. He has NO finesse." Lou Amundson turnover
- "Trick or treat, taking your candy, Mr. Hibbert." Rose steals the ball from Hibbert in the post
- "Chicago's finest brew." Ronnie Brewer foul and the bucket
- "I'm a vanilla man. That's too much mustard on the hot dog." No idea
Monday, January 23, 2012
- "Chicago's finest brew." Ronnie Brewer layup
- "Who's that masked man, Neil Funk? It's Rip Hamilton!" Rip made a tough shot fading to his right
- "OH, SCAL! THE WHITE MAMBA DON'T DO 'EM LIKE THAT! DON'T SHOW THEM THE VERSATILITY! SHOW ONE SIDE THEN GO TO THE OTHER! Boy that boy is smooth, Funk." Scalabrine with a reverse layup
- "He's not a side show. The White Mamba can play."
- "I'll tell ya. He had an off-season that you probably don't want to remember. He got married to Kim Kardashian and that...was a disaster. I mean, it was, that marriage was over as fast as your hair gone." Stacey zinging Kris Humphries and Neil Funk in one rant
- "I'm sittin' here 'are we talking to Doctor Phil'? He's like the ODE...ODA? What is that? Dan is...Dan has his own language. I like Dan. Dan, Dan is creative. I like a man who's creative." No idea what the fuck this whole thing was about. Some guy came on during a timeout and was talking about Noah's "Outward Display of Emotion"
- "I tell you right there, it's trick or treat. We're taking your candy." Rose had back to back steals
- "Scalabrine, he's showing it all. NOT ONLY CAN HE SHOOT THE JUMPER, BUT HE GETS HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED. So smooth, so smooth." Scalabrine with an assist to Boozer.
- "AHHHH, LET ME TAKE A STEP BACK AND KISS MYSELF, NEIL FUNK. *kissing noises*" Derrick Rose step back jumper
Saturday, January 21, 2012
- "He's still passing out tickets to the Booze Cruise." Boozer made his first jumpshot
- "They parted that like the Red Sea." There was a driving lane for CJ
- "This is what we call post up right here, like Raisin Bran." Boozer made a baby hook over Mullens
- "Deng-gerous." Luol Deng made a jumpshot
- "Ohhhh no soup for you!" Omer Asik blocked a shot
- "Luol Deng-gerous Deng" Deng put-back dunk
- "Kemba Walker is 6 foot, if that. Maybe if he had heels on."
- He referred to Omer Asik as the Turkish Wall
- "That jumper is wet, Funk. It's wet!" Boozer made a jumper
Friday, January 20, 2012
- "Heeeeere's Johnny!" John Lucas III made a jumper.
- "Hop aboard the Booz cruise" Carlos Boozer made a layup.
- "Well, Funk, you know what I call that: Heart, hustle, and muscle." On Taj and Noah continuing to play after rolling their ankles.
- "CJ Watson. Elementary, my dear." CJ Watson used a crossover to go by someone.
- "Mouse in the house. Free cheese, Funk." Rip Hamilton scored an and-one by posting up a smaller defender.
- "I don't block a lot of shots, but when I do, it's yours." Stacey talking as if he were Luol Deng after Deng's block on Omri Caspi.
- "Can I get some butter with that roll, CJ WAT-SON-AH?!" CJ made a layup
- "Hah, I think he forgot the rim was 10 feet. Is he shooting on a nerf hoop?" Ramon Sessions bricked a layup.
- "WHAT'S HIS NAME?! MIKE JAMES!" Mike James with an and-one
- "If you're scared go buy a dog, Neil Funk." Talking about Luke Harangody pump faking too much.
- "Yes sir. The White Mamba strikes." Scalabrine hits a jumper.
For those of you idiots who don't know about Adriana Lima, she is like one of the main hoes in the Victoria's Secret modeling scene, as well as my all time favorite babe.
- Born June 12, 1981 (Age 30) in Brazil
- Height: 5'10
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Model for Victoria's Secret since 2000
- Married to below average Serbian born basketball player Marko Jarić since 2009
- Ranked #1 on Askmen's Most Desirable Women (2004, 2005)
- Total Babe
I've become a pretty big fan of Suburgatory. It's got some good lulz, guys. TRUST ME. It reminds me of a cross between the suburban life on Weeds (without the drugs) and the snarky teenager thing going on in Juno (without the teenage pregnancy). Its portrayal of "suburban life" is pretty silly and over the top, but I don't give a fuck and either should you because it makes me laugh.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
"Old-school U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens is reassigned from Miami to his chilhood home in poor, rural coal-mining towns in Eastern Kentucky."
Pretty good pilot episode. A fair amount of people died. There were some nazi skin head guys. Lots of gun shooting. Raylan Givens is an awesome name. Excited to watch the rest of the season.