Every Bulls game, Stacey King yells a bunch of things
about a bunch of things and I write them down here.
- "Heeeeere's Johnny!" John Lucas III made a jumper.
- "Hop aboard the Booz cruise" Carlos Boozer made a layup.
- "Well, Funk, you know what I call that: Heart, hustle, and muscle." On Taj and Noah continuing to play after rolling their ankles.
- "CJ Watson. Elementary, my dear." CJ Watson used a crossover to go by someone.
- "Mouse in the house. Free cheese, Funk." Rip Hamilton scored an and-one by posting up a smaller defender.
- "I don't block a lot of shots, but when I do, it's yours." Stacey talking as if he were Luol Deng after Deng's block on Omri Caspi.
- "Can I get some butter with that roll, CJ WAT-SON-AH?!" CJ made a layup
- "Hah, I think he forgot the rim was 10 feet. Is he shooting on a nerf hoop?" Ramon Sessions bricked a layup.
- "WHAT'S HIS NAME?! MIKE JAMES!" Mike James with an and-one
- "If you're scared go buy a dog, Neil Funk." Talking about Luke Harangody pump faking too much.
- "Yes sir. The White Mamba strikes." Scalabrine hits a jumper.