Friday, January 20, 2012

Shit Stacey King Says: January 20, 2012 Bulls @ Cavs

Every Bulls game, Stacey King yells a bunch of things
 about a bunch of things and I write them down here.


"Catch Phrase!"

  • "Heeeeere's Johnny!" John Lucas III made a jumper.
  • "Hop aboard the Booz cruise" Carlos Boozer made a layup.
  • "Well, Funk, you know what I call that: Heart, hustle, and muscle." On Taj and Noah continuing to play after rolling their ankles.
  • "CJ Watson. Elementary, my dear." CJ Watson used a crossover to go by someone.
  • "Mouse in the house. Free cheese, Funk." Rip Hamilton scored an and-one by posting up a smaller defender.
  • "I don't block a lot of shots, but when I do, it's yours." Stacey talking as if he were Luol Deng after Deng's block on Omri Caspi.
  • "Can I get some butter with that roll, CJ WAT-SON-AH?!" CJ made a layup
  • "Hah, I think he forgot the rim was 10 feet. Is he shooting on a nerf hoop?" Ramon Sessions bricked a layup.
  • "WHAT'S HIS NAME?! MIKE JAMES!" Mike James with an and-one
  • "If you're scared go buy a dog, Neil Funk." Talking about Luke Harangody pump faking too much.
  • "Yes sir. The White Mamba strikes." Scalabrine hits a jumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment