Every Bulls game, Stacey King yells a bunch of things
about a bunch of things and I write them down here.
- "You're head is too small to do a bobble-head." Stacey with a classic zinger on Neil Funk
- "He forgot to ask someone about Derrick Rose's vertical leap." Rose blocks Paul George's jumper
- "I tell you what, Am-and-sand is like a bull in a china shop. He has NO finesse." Lou Amundson turnover
- "Trick or treat, taking your candy, Mr. Hibbert." Rose steals the ball from Hibbert in the post
- "Chicago's finest brew." Ronnie Brewer foul and the bucket
- "I'm a vanilla man. That's too much mustard on the hot dog." No idea