Every Bulls game, Stacey King yells a bunch of things
about a bunch of things and I write them down here.
- "Chicago's finest brew." Ronnie Brewer layup
- "Who's that masked man, Neil Funk? It's Rip Hamilton!" Rip made a tough shot fading to his right
- "OH, SCAL! THE WHITE MAMBA DON'T DO 'EM LIKE THAT! DON'T SHOW THEM THE VERSATILITY! SHOW ONE SIDE THEN GO TO THE OTHER! Boy that boy is smooth, Funk." Scalabrine with a reverse layup
- "He's not a side show. The White Mamba can play."
- "I'll tell ya. He had an off-season that you probably don't want to remember. He got married to Kim Kardashian and that...was a disaster. I mean, it was, that marriage was over as fast as your hair gone." Stacey zinging Kris Humphries and Neil Funk in one rant
- "I'm sittin' here 'are we talking to Doctor Phil'? He's like the ODE...ODA? What is that? Dan is...Dan has his own language. I like Dan. Dan, Dan is creative. I like a man who's creative." No idea what the fuck this whole thing was about. Some guy came on during a timeout and was talking about Noah's "Outward Display of Emotion"
- "I tell you right there, it's trick or treat. We're taking your candy." Rose had back to back steals
- "Scalabrine, he's showing it all. NOT ONLY CAN HE SHOOT THE JUMPER, BUT HE GETS HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED. So smooth, so smooth." Scalabrine with an assist to Boozer.
- "AHHHH, LET ME TAKE A STEP BACK AND KISS MYSELF, NEIL FUNK. *kissing noises*" Derrick Rose step back jumper