Friday, January 20, 2012

Suburgatory

I've become a pretty big fan of Suburgatory. It's got some good lulz, guys. TRUST ME. It reminds me of a cross between the suburban life on Weeds (without the drugs) and the snarky teenager thing going on in Juno (without the teenage pregnancy). Its portrayal of "suburban life" is pretty silly and over the top, but I don't give a fuck and either should you because it makes me laugh.

EVIDENCE: Jane Levy is a total babe

But really, the only reason I made this post (besides it being 2:30am and I'm bored as fuck) is because every time I see this guy:

This guy is Jeremy Sisto

I can't help but think of him as Elton from Clueless (one of my absolute favorite movies to rewatch all the time when it's randomly on TV)

"My foot hurts. Can I go to the nurse?"








RIP BRITTANY MURPHY


"Why should I listen to you, anyway? You're a virgin who can't drive."


No comments:

Post a Comment